Decided to stick with one project until it's done. I picked Fractured
I don't think I mentioned this before, but I had to start ALL OVER.
I know I said in my last fractured post
that it fit ... but once I got another inch or so of body done, I realized it was WAAAAAY too big. I'd made an assumption about stockinette-gauge as it relates to dragonfly-pattern-gauge.
As luck would have it, half of a MFing sweater is a pretty fantastic gauge swatch. I did some measuring, I frogged that sucker, and now I'm making the exact right size. And, since I'm knitting about 2/3rds of the sweater I was knitting before, it's going a lot faster.
Woohoo, sweater! It's pretty warm for being 100% cotton, too.